With a strong background in both BCI and CI technologies, clear objectives, and strong support from FEIT, the CI&BCI Center aims to become:
- A distinguish lab in Australia, and a world-leading lab in real-life BCI research,
- Attracting world class researchers and international media,
- Build international collaboration with top leading universities such as University of California, San Diego, Purdue, Harvard, Oxford, Southampton, etc.,
- Contributing to UTS research reputation and publish top notch research work ,
- Contributing to both scientific new findings and engineering innovations for industries to advance human well-being.