With a strong background in both BCI and CI technologies, clear objectives, and strong support from the UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT, the CI&BCI Centre aims to:
- Become a distinguished lab in Australia, and a world-leading lab in real-life BCI research.
- Attract world class researchers and international media.
- Build international collaboration with top leading universities such as University of California, San Diego, Purdue, Harvard, Oxford and Southampton.
- Contribute to UTS research reputation and publish top notch research work.
- Contribute to both scientific new findings and engineering innovations for industries to advance human well-being.